PICTURE TIME!!!



the response to my last blog is that it seems i bored my readers with my excessive rambling. i agree, it was long and i myself fell asleep three times while editing it before getting to the end of it (kidding. i only feel asleep twice). in my defense, i was exhausted when i wrote it and found myself droning instead of creating. most of the time i actually enjoy writing and getting my thoughts out there for the world to hear. i'll admit.. i do struggle with a bit of narcissism. i often find my analytical thinking to be very deep and insightful and therefore worth sharing with the outside world. obviously, i'm the only who seems to think so, seeing as i've never published anything in my life and i find most people stop listening after i get to my third sentence. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! so this blog i have decided to simply share photos and spare you all my constant rambling since so many complained. Ok, two people complained but see how we "creative" people are sensitive and can overdramatize everthing? ( i put creative in quotations because now everyone is writing a blog so i don't know that i can really claim creative). actually, those whiners have nothing to do with why i'm not blogging tonight. really the only reason is because i'm tired and don't feel like writing tonight. but soon, very soon... here are the pictures....most are just taken with my little digital camera phone but the ones from SLP grad are from my canon. ENJOY!!!





























Comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! But why are they already graduating? I thought school just started... so confused...

    - Anik

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because the school year ends at the end of February.. I'm assuming Lydia arrived to start the new year, and as an added bonus, was here early enough to see the old kids graduating.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts